When you built a house of your own, you want everything to be flawless. That’s why when it comes to soundproof your resident, you want the best feature to be available. Thanks to Acoustic Insulation, noise is greatly reduced between rooms and outside. It can help you lead a less noisy lifestyle – its’s kids watching movies, pets barking or the noise outside.
Acoustic Insulation Is Beneficial For:
- Home theatres
- Home offices, study or parents’ retreats
- External walls
- Kids’ rooms
- Study room/Library
Acoustic insulation is an exemplary solution to increase the comfort of your residence and the efficiency of your business place by barring outside noise interference.
Acoustic Insulation Can Help Reduce Noise Transfer Between:
- Adjacent/internal rooms in your residence (i.e. between a bedroom and bathroom or bedroom and living areas)
- Reducing noise between the first and second floors (in two-storey residences)
- Reducing noise between adjacent apartments.
- Reducing noise between business or commercial properties (i.e. in shopping malls and offices)
- Dampen environmental noise from busy roads or aircraft
In a multi-storey house, sound can travel between floors. Budget for soundproofing under the floor, especially if your sleeping areas are directly above your living or entertainment areas.
Multiple Ways To Soundproof A Room
- It’s best – and cheaper – to plan your soundproofing during a new home build, but you can still soundproof an established home.
- Acoustic Insulation batts made from a mix of mineral wool, fibreglass and polyester, as well as blown-in cellulose fibre insulation are your best options for soundproofing.
- With the blown-in insulation, it’s pumped into existing walls and provides both thermal and acoustic ratings, with the added benefit of being fire and vermin resistant.
- Alternatively, we at Attic Insulation uses a range of quality acoustic batts that are best to install at the time of construction, or during a renovation.
- In both cases, the materials provide excellent insulation, and reduce noise effectively.
Soundproofing vs Sound Absorbing
Although Acoustic Insulation can reduce sound dramatically, but you are likely to hear some sounds through it still.
In case if you want a complete soundproofing throughout your house you need to use supplement in addition to the insulation and other procedures such as installing thicker doors, sealing off any gaps or cracks, using acoustic wall panels, hanging sound-dampening curtains, or laying thick carpet on the floor.
Simply put, those people who want the simplest yet the most effective way to reduce noise interference, a professional acoustic insulation from insulation service provider will be more than enough.
Get The Most Professional Acoustic Insulation Service in Melbourne
Attic Insulation provides professional consultation and guidance on different types of acoustic insulation in Melbourne. If we’re supplying and installing acoustic products, we are required to carry out a site inspection and quote to ensure that the job can be successfully installed and account for any obstacles that may make the install more challenging.
Do feel free to Contact us today.